Friday, June 20, 2008

Beware of the Brown Note

Now this could be fun!
"Denver's organizing moonbats allege that the city's counterprotestor activities will be grossly disproportionate to the situation, including use of the "brown note" of urban legend, longer-lasting tasers, and a microwave ray gun:

Beware of the Brown Note.

That's the word among some political activists as the Democratic National Convention nears.

As legend has it, the Brown Note is an infrasonic frequency believed to resonate through human body parts and cause a loss of bowel control. Some protesters are convinced that Denver police will amplify such low frequencies to subdue them in August.

"They'll bring out all the technologies they can get their hands on," says activist Ben Yager. "I wouldn't put anything past police in terms of crowd control."


Via Slapstick Politics, which notes that the brown note myth has, unfortunately, been debunked.

3 comments:

shoprat said...

I wish it were true and I wish they'd use it.

Terri Wagner said...

OH man I'd love to see some of that sci fi stuff. I'm like totally into it, ya know.

Daddio said...

Ha! I'd love to see that.