Saturday, February 23, 2008

Finally, A Candidate We Can Trust!

It's not too late, ladies and gentleman. We have a third party candidate that we can all get behind. You want experience? She's got experience! You want change? She would change things mightily! You want hope? She places her hope and faith in a true Messiah! You want straight talk? Here it is!

Monday, February 18, 2008
Jungle Mom for President
Since I have recently received so many endorsements, I have decided to not only run for president but to create a new political party! I figure I may be able to get as many delegates as Ron Paul!


I will call my party 'Mom Knows Best'.


While contemplating what will be the platform of my party, I have relied upon all the decisions and skills any mother uses in a given day. The goal is to protect the family, provide for the family needs, save some money, and raise some independent kids!

So, here it is! The 2008 'Mom Knows Best" political party platform!

Protect the Family
As a parent I take my job of protecting my children very serious. Don't you? I mean, come on, if I even suspect that someone or something is going to be a danger to my children, I get out there and take care of the situation first! I don't wait to see if it will cause harm to the kids, I don't ask my neighbors permission, I do not take a poll, and I certainly don't fret about whether or not it is politically correct. Nope! I just do what has to be done!

In Venezuela I learned that in order to protect my family, I needed a BIG, TALL Wall! All around my property. I also needed weapons, bigger than the malandros! (Thugs) The walls were not to keep out my friends. Anyone invited was welcomed! The wall was to keep out undesirables and the uninvited . Basically, anyone who might do us harm.

SO... America needs walls! And guns!!! Simple!


Provide for the Family

We as parents do our very best to meet the needs of our children and even provide for their wants. We work hard, save and spend wisely to do this. It would be immoral for us to incur debts with the intention of leaving it for our children to deal with after our deaths. We may give to charity and the community, but only after first meeting the needs at home. We certainly can not give to others if we have needs at home.

Also, we raise our children so that they will eventually take care of their own needs. We do not provide for them indefinitely. When they are mature, they are able to work for their own dreams and goals. We may choose to help them at times, but they must be capable to live on their own. After all, I am going to die one day!

And, by the way, If I have a need in my home, I do not go and purchase it from my enemies just because it's cheap! Especially if I already can provide what I need. I mean, would you go buy gas from a local gang member if you had a few barrels stored in your garage!?!?! Open up our own oil fields NOW!!! Start building nuclear power plants NOW!!! Stop buying form the jihadist NOW!!! Stop buying from Chavez NOW!!!

So...America needs to meet the needs of its citizens first. Jobs at home, first. Provide for our military, first. Then give generously to those who need help.

At home, when the checkbook says '0', it means, '0'! I can not spend anymore! I need to tighten the belt, cut spending, do without some things, whatever it takes to get by, but,'0' is '0'! No matter how much I would like, the local grocer will not give me food without money. I can't go and make photocopies of money either! I can not write a check without funds! Imagine!

So...congress needs to understand this! You can not spend what you do not have! You do not accumulate debt and leave it for the next generation! Cut costs, limit spending, do whatever it takes to balance the budget. Start by allowing the citizen to keep more of his own money. If the citizen can meet his own needs, he will be more generous towards others. He may even 'hire' a few of them to work for him with the extra money. And do not print money with out funds!

Oh and... get rid of welfare! Teach the citizen to meet his own needs. Do not reward bad behavior. In the case of the truly needy, people will feel much more generous than they do now if they are allowed to keep more of their own hard earned dollars. As it stands, we see many people living on the dole who could work. We work! So should they. Simple really, no more subsidized couch potatoes!



Create Independence

As soon as able, each child should be allowed to contribute to the care and keeping of the family. This creates a spirit of collaboration, the feeling of worth, and a good work ethic for the future.

So... in our communities we need to allow the citizen to use his skills in providing for the needs of the community. Government needs to get out of the way of the innovative, entrepreneurial spirit. This will create jobs locally. These people will feel free to take risks, compete and create! Especially if they will get to keep their money!

Our children need to feel the stability of the home, the security of family in order to give the same to the community. Children reared in such an environment will be qualified and eager to compete globally. They will dare to be the best! They will keep our economy strong. They will invent and create new technology. However, if we provide everything except an education, then they will stay home and play on their xbox! Just like our teens at home. No schoolwork, no xbox! Thats what mom says anyway...

Moms make sure kids are safe, secure, and comfortable. Then we do the best with what we have. So should America. Prepare our children by allowing for parental choice in education. Allow for less taxing so that the family has more funds to invest in their own future. And by the way, Obama, I think young adults can work their own way through college! I think it would be good for them to have to do that! They might appreciate it more then! I mean, we already provide free High School education and look at how much they appreciate that!



Protect the Marriage

Nature itself shows us that marriage can only function between a male and a female. I have often wondered why people who believe in evolution and survival of the fittest don't see this as an endorsement for traditional marriage! Good grief! What are we doing? Trying to make ourselves extinct!





Protecting Life

Each life is valuable and should be protected. Period. The only life that can be forfeited is in the case of a danger to society. The murderer forfeits his own life, we do not 'take' his life. No, it is the criminal who 'forfeits' his own life. This is also true in war. The state has the duty to protect the citizen. Should an enemy chose to forfeit his life by fighting in a war...well, it's his choice. HA! I guess I am pro-choice after all!!!

And , uh, speaking of war... whenever possible, I as a mom, usually allow my kids to handle their own disagreements. If I see a child in danger from another person, then ,yes, I will intervene. When adults choose to disagree, I do not get involved, unless it is a clear and present danger to me, my family, or our belongings. Governments call this 'interests'. We do not need to be the world's police man, but we have every right to protect our interests.

Religious Freedom for All

Even politicians. Yes, they should be allowed to have faith too. I find it odd that all the ruckus was raised at Christmas about Huckabee's add that had a bookshelf which vaguely resembled a cross in the background. Duh? We are a Christian nation. Duh? He is a Christian! But the odd part is that each of the Democrat's candidates openly give speeches in churches and no one says a word.
But, yeah, everyone has the right to believe as they wish unless or until, their beliefs effect the liberty or well being of another.

History teaches us that this nation was founded on Judeo-Christian beliefs. That is part of what has made us the great nation we are today. The moment we turn our backs on those principles we become just another country. Like those of Europe. But without the USA there to save us from ourselves!
God Bless America!
( and Allah is an ancient moon god, not the same as the Christian God!)


So, there it is ! The 'Mom Knows Best" platform!


Thank you!!! Thank you!!!
Jungle Mom

Via The Jungle Hut

7 comments:

Rita Loca said...

My support base is growing!

Mrs. Who said...

Jungle Mom has my vote!

Tori Leslie said...

Count me in!!

Holly said...

GO JUNGLE MOM! I'll even be on a committee (and I .hate. being on committes!)

Cookie..... said...

OK...sounds great t'me...where do I send my "write in" vote....?

Mimi said...

I will definitely vote for Jungle Mom!!!

vw bug said...

I'm voting for Jungle Mom. I hate politics, but heck... I'll even run as Vice Pres if she needs it or help with the campaign. I soooo support her thoughts you put here.