Thursday, June 14, 2007

What's Goin On?

I apologize for being slow to post. My computer crashed a couple nights ago. I should have things fixed by early next week. Meanwhile, I will probably post less, but I will still check in with all the good friends that I have been privileged to meet in the blogosphere.

Today Colleen and the kids met the inspector at the new house. He found issues with the well pump and the hot water heater, as well as some cosmetic issues. His thorough report runs eight pages, accordingto our realtor, who is coming over to meet with us tonight.

But guess what cool thing we learned? A fox and her kits live in the stack of firewood that is about three acres from the house. Mama fox has kept away unwanted varmints. No mouse droppings in the barn! You know I will be seeking to photograph Mrs. Fox and share her with you.

4 comments:

Mizz E said...

Bob, Do you think your llasos will run off Mama Fox?

Good luck with house/dog/fox negotiations & 'puter restoration.

Mrs. Who said...

Foxes! How cool. My husband and I once looked at 10 acres we really wanted. We were going to call it 'Fox Run' because of the foxes that lived there.

Looking forward to pictures!

-Mrs. Who
http://houseofzathras.com

Rita Loca said...

It seems that several of us are experiencing computer problems! It is the most annoying thing!!!

mRed said...

Bob, Good luck with everything. Foxes, cool.