Sunday, June 10, 2007

Shot At and Missed, Shit At and Hit."

Yes, to borrow the phrase in the above title from Ambulance Driver, it has been one of those days. For the sixth time (yes, we are counting) Linebacker Dude filled his room with shit, while we thought he was quietly taking a nap. It seems that whenver Colleen puts him down for a nap, when he knows he is being excluded from something fun because of his aggressive taking things from others attitude, he presents us with fecal surprises at the end of the quiet nap. Do go to Ambulance Driver, though, if, like us, you need a good laugh today.

1 comment:

julie said...

Yikes! When I was a kid, my parents called me "sbd," because if things got too quiet I as probably wreaking havoc. I once coated my entire room with baby powder, so that all they could see when they came in was my eyes peeking out. I don't think I ever coated the room in shit, though.

I feel for you, Bob - I don't know how I'd cope with that particular strategy.