Sunday, October 28, 2018

Priests sexually abusing children, Americans and Kurds defeating ISIS, new Conductor of the New York Philharmonic.

My Colorado hosts are watching 60 Minutes, which I had not seen in many years. I took out my earplugs and kind of watched it with my hosts. The first segment was about priests who sexually abuse children in Buffalo. The bishop allegedly covered it up. My hosts were infuriated.

The next segment was about America's war against ISIS. A Kurdish general sat for an interview and said his troops and the Americans had killed about 20,000 ISIS members, while the Kurds lost about 12,000 of their people. Turkey does not like the Kurds. So now there is a state of uncertainty. No mention of Donald Trump, of course, in the victory over ISIS, since this is mainstream media.

The third segment was about Jaap, the new Conductor of the New York Philharmonic Orchestra.

No comments: