Thursday, April 17, 2008

Waaaaaah!

Not being used to their candidates having to answer tough questions from the media, lefties are crying today, after last night's debate. From TPM: "Today on the campaign trail Obama criticized ABC's handling of the debate, characterizing it as "the roll out of the Republican campaign against me in November."

Count me as one who has nothing but the highest praise for the way the ABC professional journalists questioned the Democrat candidates last night. Charles Gibson and George Stephanopoulos did their jobs admirably.

3 comments:

shoprat said...

Tough questions are supposed to asked only of the bad guys. Or so they seem to think.

Daddio said...

It did seem to me that they spent more time on personal issues and less time on policy issues. Oh well. John McCain has got to be feeling really good these days.

Terri Wagner said...

Well, continue to count me cynical. I think the moderators went on the Obama attack to help out Hillary myself. I wouldn't trust Steffie at all.