Sunday, April 13, 2008

Asking the Denver Post for More Details About Their Interviews With Bob Schaffer

I have written to Denver Post writer Michael Riley, asking him some questions I have after reading the stories about Republican Senatorial candidate Bob Schaffer's trip to the Mariana Islands (wherever they are). Here is my letter to Mr. Riley.

"I have read three Post articles now about Schaffer's trip to the islands. I have these questions. Did Schaffer tell the Post what were the problems he saw in one factory? What actions did Schaffer take to remedy these problems? The Post quoted from the lawsuit. How did the lawsuit end? The lawsuit said that there were seven people sleeping in a room. How big was the room? Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions that arose in my mind after reading the three stories."


I also read on two of the liberal blogs today another question I would also like to know the answer to. That is, the entity that paid for Congressman Schaffer's trip was the Coalition for Traditional Values. What interest does that group have in the Mariana Islands or the textile industry?

The libs are way out in front on this issue. Schaffer better do more than just say he is disgusted that the Post wrote the story.

No comments: