Friday, April 18, 2008

From Talk Radio Today

I caught a couple of interesting ideas today on talk radio. Apparently some legislators are considering revoking Jimmy Carter's passport as he travels the world on behalf of terrorists. Rush Limbaugh agreed it would be a good idea, but suggested that it be done while Carter is out of the country, so he could not get back in.

Michael Savage, the first national voice to call attention to the damage being done to America by illegal immigrants, is now criticizing the "man-hating, mean-faced lesbian feminists who run America's child protection system," for removing over four hundred children from their mothers in the Texas polygamy case. I sometimes think that Michael is the John the Baptist of our age, warning us about events long before most of the rest of us realize what is happening in our country.

4 comments:

shoprat said...

I certainly don't like the situation at that ranch in Texas, but it wouldn't be that difficult to assure that the children are safe and with their parents at the same time. State won't compromise.

Rita Loca said...

Thank goodness for talk radio. The thing in Tx is a mess and difficult to understand.

Daddio said...

Could you expand on that? I hadn't considered that the children should remain with their parents, certainly not their fathers. What am I missing? I haven't followed the details of the case.

Hapkido said...

I'm a huge fan of Limabugh's - I listen whenever I'm able.

Savage is a bit different. he often one-ups where I stand on the issues. In other words, he'll take the argument to what I consider a logical conclusion & then - BAM! - he goes right past that line & over the top.