Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Is The Time Ripe?

A Denver talk show host, Gunny Bob Newman, is proposing that a new political party be established. He would like to call it the Liberty Party. I hope he continues to push the idea and gets a lot of support from his listeners. Count me as one who is not excited about our choices in 2008. You can read more of Mr. Newman's beliefs here, and also listen to his show live on line from 7 to 10 PM Mountain Time Zone Monday through Friday. He has just started to discuss party platform ideas, and is inviting input from listeners.

4 comments:

Terri Wagner said...

Count me in too. I'm disgusted by our choices and feel the MSM had too much to do with it. Or maybe it's too much power and corruption. Who knows. We need a new party. I'll go check it out.

Bob's Blog said...

terri,
He has not really begun to post anything about the party yet. He is still soliciting ideas from listeners, but he has some good ideas.

shoprat said...

A 3rd party is a good idea, but not this year as we don't have time to organize one and have a serious chance of winning.

Hapkido said...

Ooh! I just posted my idea on this & then saw this post. Bob, you, sir, are proof that great minds think alike! :-)