Thursday, December 05, 2013

Who sports "I support our military" on their bumper stickers and shirts?

Guest post by Curt Dale

I am thinking that if every person who sports “I Support our Military” on their bumper stickers, shirts, and caps, were to truly get behind the GIs, we could have an enormous impact. You see, Obama and Chuckie Hagel, his ditzy Sec Def, are laying plans to cut the pay of our military members and to close the Military Commissaries where our military members, the wives and military retirees shop for their groceries.

I saw the announcement of this effort by Obama to further degrade our military and break faith with the military at almost the same time I learned of his scandalous plans to make open end payments, up front, to health insurance companies, betting on the come that the insurance companies will be honest with the government. See, the government doesn't know what it will cost to get private insurance companies to bail out his failed planned for a while. The insurance companies don't know what it'll cost either, so the Government will just estimate it, send Billions of dollars to the insurance companies to cover them, then let the insurance companies figure out what will be fair compensation and send back any excess. Isn't that a laugh? No, I didn't make that up. That is an Obama plan, put out yesterday, to try to keep Obamacare alive on the back of the taxpayers, AND I SHOULD ADD THE U. S. MILITARY. I couldn't not even conjure up such a stupid, devilish concept.

By cutting the pay of the military and closing commissaries, he can get a few more dollars to throw away on Obamacare and play to his Liberal base of non-working, non-contributing voters.

How can Obama conceive such a witless plan when honest, intelligent people cannot? Here's my thought! He is so dishonest, conniving and larcenous that he could care less whether the government gets a square deal from those insurance companies-- just so long as he can salvage or appear to salvage his precious OBAMACARE Legislation, his last gasp for any kind of legacy. Apparently he is the only one who doesn't know that it's already a major disaster from any direction it's evaluated. He will waste more on his Obamacare Rollout Repair and un-Constitutional adjustments that he assures us will make the rollout and Obamacare workable, than will be derived from the military pay cuts and commissary closure. But does he care? Of course not. He is the president who detests the military even more than Bill Clinton, and that's really saying something.

NOW ABOUT THOSE OF US WHO CHAMPION SUPPORTING THE MILITARY! It seems to me that every person who has an "I SUPPORT OUR MILITARY" BUMPERSTICKER on their car, or house or shirt, should be writing their Congressman, Senators, the Pentagon and drowning the White House Switchboard with protests at any pay cuts for the military, retirees and to stop making the military Obama's first target of frontal assault when he wants to appear to be saving money and becoming frugal. I am sick of hearing this empty claim from Obama, Congressmen, Senators and Chuck Hagel of how they support the military. I think I can count on my fingers the members of Congress who REALLY do.

So, this is an Open Letter to my Congressman Cory Gardner, to the Colorado Senators Udall and Bennet. Then I'll start sending it to as many others as possible.

Please join me in lighting a fire on this.

Colonel Curtis D. Dale, PhD, USAF (Ret) ©4 December 2012

No comments: