Wednesday, September 04, 2013

"No boots on the ground" Really?

Manhatten Infidel, through his usual indefatigable journalistic excellence, has obtained Obama's handwritten speech he intended to give about Syria.

Having decided on this action I have also made a second decision. I will seek congressional authorization for this strictly limited operation.

Over the last several days I have heard from members of Congress who want their voices to be heard. But they disagree with me. That means they are racist and Syrian scum sympathizers. I will be proud to lead you wonderful guys and women and transgendered into battle anytime, anywhere. Except we won’t be doing this. No boots will be on the ground. The bombing of the Syrian scum will be limited in scope. And it probably won’t start until Congress gets back into session.

No comments: