Thursday, September 20, 2012

Household income shrinks

I get the digital version of the Denver Post every morning. Today they had a story about how household income has been shrinking. There was a graph that compared Colorado with the other swing states. I wanted to copy it and post it here. I Googled it. They have eliminated it from the story!

Ah, but I still have my digital copy! I can't reproduce the graph, since the Post has wiped it off its later editions, but I can reproduce the information contained in the original front page story, which has now been made into a strictly local story comparing various Colorado counties with each other.. Here it is. From 2007 to 2011, household income has declined in the following swing states:
Colorado by 7.35 percent
Florida by 14.58 percent
Nevada by 18.09 percent
North Carolina by 9.38 percent
Ohio by 9.45 percent
Virginia by 4.23 percent
Wisconsin by 8.16 percent


No comments: