Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Let's give it a try!

Do you believe God loves you? Then, why do allow yourself to get stressed out? That is the question I am asking myself this morning. If we believe God loves us, then we should also believe that God is available to help us conquer any problem we are facing. I believe God wants us to be joyous, grateful, positive contributors. Through the Holy Spirit He is here to help, and all we have to do is turn to Him throughout our days and nights, especially when we feel stress, anxiety, or loss. Let's give it a try!

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

Reminds me of a poster I saw in a doc's office: Dear Child, Have a good day. I'm in charge. Love God. Take that to heart. Sometimes it's best to just leave it in His Hands and keep telling yourself His Hands are better than yours.