Thursday, December 05, 2013

Remember when the F.B.I. was respected?

What has happened to the F.B.I.? Congressmen Darrel Issa and Jim Jordan have stated that the F.B.I. has impeded a Congressional investigation and interfered with a Congressional Committee's (Committee on Oversight and Government Reform) access to documents and information. The Congressional Committee has given the F.B.I. Director until 5 p.m. on December 16 to produce documents the Committee has been requesting since September 6, 2013. The Congressmen remind the F.B.I. Director of the criminal penalties (fines and imprisonment) he faces if he continues to deny the Committee the information it is requesting, which pertains to the F.B.I.'s targeting of people and groups that believe in conservative political views.

No comments: