Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"We got em!"

Go whack somebody. I gotta have an October Surprise. Libya! Syria! Anybody!

by Curtis D. Dale on Monday, October 15, 2012 at 11:36pm ·

WHOA!, What's this big plan Obama has as Commander in Chief? There's talk of him figuring out some sorta hit on Libya. Other talk is that it's some sorta hit on Syria. Gotta have an October Surprise of some sort!
Is Obama thinkin', "Anything! Just go whack somebody, so I can yell, 'We got'em!' Get Romney and Ryan off my neck! They're eatin me alive, guys! I gotta be President. I can't take Michelle My Belle and the girls on vacations if I'm not President, man! No dates to NYC! Do you think I can afford another one of those $10 Million vacations to Mexico for one of them if I lose this election? I need those perks! Romney's rich enough that he doesn't need 'em. I'm not that rich! Help me, guys!"

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

We as a nation have got to study history...if we had we would NEVER have gotten involved in the Middle East oil or not.