Sunday, October 21, 2012

Obama in the U.N. Straitjacket

John Yoo writes at Ricochet, "The Obama Administration has wrapped itself in a straitjacket of international institutions and laws that seek to prevent our freedom of action and subordinate American sovereignty to the whims of “the international community.” This not only paralyzes American initiative but tethers our national interest to a failed experiment. As the United Nations enters its sixth decade, it suffers from a crisis of ineffectiveness and corruption."

I think that is correct. I hope Romney talks about it tomorrow night.

Read more here:  http://ricochet.com/main-feed/Obama-in-the-U.N.-Straitjacket

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

I don't want to be a part of a global community that doesn't totally embrace my Constitution, a document I consider inspired.