Sunday, October 07, 2012

"I may be underground for quite some time."

The Infidel Bloggers Alliance continues its effort to educate us about the threat of Islam. A writer at Daily Kos has been banned from that website. Here is his story:

"I'm Not Hiding. I Prefer To Think I've Gone Underground: Filmmaker Erik Allen Bell Has Been Forced To Live Under FBI Protective Custody


From Eric Allen Bell's Facebook page:

It's 2012 and in the past 3 weeks, I have been moved from safe house to safe house, each with increasing levels of security. I have been advised not to tell anyone where I am, do not go outside or stand near windows, and to scramble my IP address, use disposable phones, and wait. 

I have received easily 100+ death threats from followers of Islam. Branches of law enforcement, including FBI Counter Terrorism are conducting numerous investigations. 

For every death threat I receive online, a law enforcement officer has to go before a judge and obtain a warrant against that IP address. 4 newspapers in the regions of Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka have wrongfully and purposefully named me as the director of "The Innocence of Muslims". 

The first article I ever wrote on Counter Jihad was called "How and Why Loonwatch.com is a Terrorist-Spin Control Network". The owner of that site, Atchuthan Sriskandarajah, is from the same region where the newspapers keep naming me as the filmmaker and demanding my death. 

A Pakistani national, with high level DOD clearance, hacked into my Facebook account from his computer at work, at Bell Helicopter in TX - here in America! Facebook will not take action against that hacker, any of the 100+ death threats directed at me, from followers of Islam, on Facebook. 

I don't get to go outside. I may be underground for quite some time. 

Although I have never served in the military, and this is by no means similar - in a strange way I know what it is like to look the enemy in the eye. Except in the military you are commanded to fight. In America, you are advised to "go into hiding". I'm not "hiding". 

I prefer to think that I've gone underground. 

I will get to the bottom of this, and when I do, it will only prove the point that many of us have been making about the truth - the truth about Islam. This crisis will be turned around into a major win for us. It must. It has to. 

We cannot let the enemy take away our basic freedoms and punish those who speak the truth. All of this attempt to silence or kill me is going to backfire. The truth will out. This is war. 

found here, where there are additional videos that are worthwhile:  http://ibloga.blogspot.com/
 

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

Aren't we suppose to protect those who unlock the truth our MSM refuses to do so?