Sunday, November 06, 2011

Sara's farms


Hi! My name is Sara, I am seven-years-old, and I am going tell you about our farm and dairy in New Mexico. We used to have one in Colorado, and we still have our house there. We have ducks and chickens, and horses and cows. We also have pigs! We have lots of land. Our farm is a great place to be, but sometimes I want to spend time in Colorado, because it is pretty there, also. Our farm in Colorado just has chickens. If you want to come down to our farm in New Mexico, it is easy to get to, but you have to know where New Mexico is. Our farm is way far in there.

In Colorado we grew some tomatoes. At our friend's farm, they grew pumpkins and squash. Sometimes we visit other farms. The Clarks have cows, goats, and other animals. We have six cats: three here in Colorado, and three in New Mexico.

I hope you had a great time knowing about my farm; and my other stories, too. I love to write a lot and spend time with my dad. He is writing this on the blog. I am telling him what to write. That is what I like to do in my life. How about you?

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

I'm fine Sara thanks for asking. I've never been on a farm, can you believe that?