Sunday, November 06, 2011

On being a parent and a child

Hi! My name is Sara. I am seven-years-old. I am going to tell you about my life. It is hard being a kid, but sometimes it can be fun. When you're a grown-up, it is difficult, because when you have kids, they think you are just going to boss them around all the time. But it is actually fun being a parent, because you get to choose the things you want to do. I don't really want to be a grown-up, because it is fun being a kid!

My parents said I am going to be tall when I grow up. I am going to do lots of things. I will be able to afford to buy nice presents and take care of my family. I will buy them a new car, new house, and they wouldn't have to pay me back.

I think I'm done.

2 comments:

Mrs. Who said...

Dear Sara:

Part of the fun in being a parent is having kids like you!

Terri Wagner said...

Out of the mouth of babes...Very good goals Sara I hope you make every one.