Saturday, November 05, 2011

Cute girl realizes she is better than girls who are not cute

Jon and Greg (ages 11 and 10) told me to go to the Onion to read a blog post there about an eight-year-old girl who is just beginning to realize her physical attractiveness makes her better than ugly girls. Jon says it is funny because she "comes right out and says outrageous things." Greg says "it is funny that she thinks she is better than her sister because her nose is prettier than her sister's nose."
Here is the link. You can decide for yourself if the Onion story is funny: http://www.theonion.com/articles/cute-8yearold-starting-to-realize-how-much-better,26536/

2 comments:

Terri Wagner said...

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that she's only 8 yikes.

Unknown said...

Look I'm eleven NOW but yes I do admit that girl is pretty and cute