Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A fun test


I think it is fun to take tests to show where I am on various issues. This one tells where we stand on left/right, authoritarian/libertarian issues. The red dot shows I came out a little right of center and more toward the libertarian side of things than the authoritarian side. Are you surprised? I'm not. Some of the questions were frustrating, but I guess it is best just to answer quickly and move on to the next question.

Take the test and tell me where you came out. I found this at neo-neocon.

2 comments:

Walrilla said...

It surprised me. I was in the same value as far as left-right, but I was one value further toward authoritarian than you were. I didn't think i was so close to center, but it's all in the way the questions were worded.

B-)

Terri Wagner said...

Odd for me too. I'm somewhere between Thatcher and Friedman more toward the line between them. I thought I'd be extreme right or libertarian. But like Walrilla I found some of the questions hard to answer because I didn't really have an opinion ha.