Thursday, September 27, 2007

Turning To God For Strength and Courage

In my last post I urged readers to check out a wonderful new blog entitled Walking On. What I did not tell you about the blog is that the woman who writes it has six children, some of whom are losing their vision to a disease called retinitis pigmentosa. On her blog she has written poems to two of her boys who are losing their vision. She talks about how they continue to hold their heads high, not complain about what is happening to them, and share the beauty that they both have within. These children are so fortunate to have such a wonderful, loving mother who turns to God to find the strength and courage to carry on.

Blogger is doing its thing to her, too. The comments section is not working at the bottom of her posts. I am sure it will be fixed in a few days. Don't let that deter you from visiting her blog. You will be inspired by her faith and courage, as well as by the wonderful children she is raising.

3 comments:

Mrs. Who said...

I was so impressed by her and her kids. I will be stopping by her place again, comments or no comments.

vw bug said...

I have not commented over there because I don't know what to say. I have also sent the blog to others I know will read it. She is amazing. So are her children.

Bob's Blog said...

mrs. who,
Me, too!

vw,
Thank you. I agree.