Sunday, September 02, 2007

Temper Tantrums

The yellow slide is the one she did not want. The green slide is on a steep hill, and lets you fly a good six feet from the bottom. It will be really fun when there is snow...and there will be snow! You have to push open the trap door to get to the top.


You never know what is going to incite a full-fledged tantrum. My 31-month-old foster son usually tantrums when we put him down for a nap. Yesterday my 23-month-old foster daughter flew into a rage when I would not allow her to go down the very steep slide we have for the older six children. We also have one just right for her, but she wanted to go down the one that the older kids enjoy. She stayed mad at me for at least fifteen minutes, until I could direct her attention to something else. Both have wonderful volume in their voices, as I am sure the two neighbors with "for sale" signs would be happy to tell you about.

1 comment:

vw bug said...

Much to my frustration, my youngest has my voice. And I can project it quite well... sigh...