Monday, November 20, 2017

Twitter tidbits

Piers Morgan makes an analogy that doesn't seem very bright: "Mate, it’s the perfect analogy: more Big Macs don’t stop obesity just as more guns don’t stop gun deaths." Ben Shapiro replied,
My God, Piers. My God. No, me eating a hamburger can't stop you from getting obese. But me having a gun could stop you from shooting me.

Irin Carmon of the Washington Post tweets,
Eight women told me and @AmyJBrittain they were sexually harassed by Charlie Rose: “He was a sexual predator, and I was his victim.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/eight-women-say-charlie-rose-sexually-harassed-them--with-nudity-groping-and-lewd-calls/2017/11/20/9b168de8-caec-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d_story.html?utm_term=.7aeaf4c92834

Derek Hunter tweeted,
Weird how so many liberals who mocked conservatives when they didn’t remember things use “I remember it differently” when accused for playing grab-ass with women, isn’t it?

Mike S. Adams tweeted,
Charles Manson died today some 45 years after the Supreme Court spared his life. He was preceded in death by 59 million innocent unborn humans who failed to win the sympathy of our nation's highest court.

No comments: