Monday, November 20, 2017

"Gropey McTonguerape"



Ace of Spades continues his fight to force Al Franken to tell the truth. Ace writes referring to Al Franken,
Flashback: Gropey McTonguerape "Won" an Election by 312 Votes, Where 1099 Felons Illegally Voted

I wonder if they voted for the admitted drug-abusing groper. Notice they refuse to note that Leeann Tweeden also alleged that Franken committed the sexual battery of sticking his tongue into her mouth, not only unexpectedly but previously explicitly forbidden.

She said "NO" even to a fake stage kiss; he decided to force his tongue into her mouth anyway.

Ace links to Byron York at the Washington Examiner.
"He just put his hand on the back of my head and mashed his face against me," Tweeden said in a news conference Thursday. "It happened so fast. He mashed his lips against my face and stuck his tongue in my mouth so fast. All I can remember is that his lips were really wet and slimy."
Franken has not only not admitted that act but has said he has a different memory of the moment.

"I certainly don't remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann," Franken said in his first statement after the news broke.

Later, in a more extensive statement -- one in which he discussed the photo at length --- Franken said, "While I don't remember the rehearsal for the skit as Leeann does, I understand why we need to listen to and believe women's experiences."

On Friday, Franken addressed the subject for a third time, in an email to Tweeden. He apologized for the photo, but said, again: "I remember that rehearsal differently."

Franken added, on the rehearsal incident, that "What's important is the impact on you and you felt violated by my actions. For that I apologize." The email was a classic I'm-sorry-if-you-were-offended apology that did not admit the behavior alleged.

In none of the statements did Franken say what his memory of the incident is.
Read more here.

No comments: