Thursday, October 08, 2015

Islamist foot-soldier

Chateau Heartiste reports,
Chris Harper-Mercer had Islamist sympathies. He bought an ISIS flag online and left a comment at the store website.

Harper-Mercer goes by the User Name IRONCROSS and left a comment about his purchase of an ISIS flag[h] (shown at left of comment) that reads:

“Exactly what I was looking for. I really like the quality. Great product, thanks! I will continue to make purchases from this company. I am very impressed. I WILL be back against soon. A+++++++ Seller. He also answered my questions quickly and satisfactorily. Received quickly, will be back for more purchases.”

Islamic State Flag, 3′ x 5′, ISIS, ISIL, Muslim, Islam

This is why Mercer targeted Christians. He was a jihadi who hated non-Muslim infidels. Why is the media hiding this information?
Read more here.

No comments: