Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Future voters give their views on tonight's debate.

Okay, here are the results of my survey of my three kids, who watched tonight's GOP debate with their mom in New Mexico.

First, daughter Sara, who will be twelve-years-old next month and has a great sense of humor. She wanted to comment on Donald Trump. She said his mantra could be summed up, "I have money, but check out my hair!"

Fifteen-year-old Jon wanted to comment first on whom he didn't like: Huckabee and Kasich. He had four candidates he really liked: Rubio, Christie, Cruz and Carson, although he did not like Carson's voice. (More on that subject in a later post).

Fourteen-year-old Greg liked Rubio, because "He's smart." He most disliked Trump, because "He's cocky."

That is the most I could get out of them, and it is their bedtime. They get up at about 5 each morning to make the trip into Santa Fe from their remote location in the mountains east of Santa Fe.

No comments: