Friday, October 28, 2011

One major blogger not yet persuaded (but, Cain is POPULAR)

Ace of Spades on the dearth of tangible reasons to support Herman Cain:
I don't remember Cain saying a single thing I noted as interesting or persuasive. Not a single statement I'd call quotable. I can't remember anything he's said, except he said it in a folksy and/or angry manner.

It's possible that I'm wrong on this, and just missed it.

On the other hand, it's possible that the point of my challenge is correct, and those supporting Cain will have difficulty coming up with any tangible reason to support him.

One of us is wrong, I think. So let's figure out who.

It is quite possible, as I said, I'm wrong. Maybe I missed all this great conservative stuff Cain was saying. It's completely possible.

ace.mu.nu.

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

Yep the blogger is wrong.