Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dr. Sanity's tribute to the crew of the Challenger

Twenty-five years and three days ago we lost the crew of The Challenger. The Blogosphere's own brilliant psychiatrist Dr. Sanity was the Crew Surgeon. She wrote this riveting account of that experience here. If you do not know Dr. Sanity's blog, I urge you to read it. She nails it time and time again, and when we have a President who is so good at rhetoric, we need a Dr. Sanity to help us see through the non-stop b.s. not only from Obama, but also from the bureaucrats who run NASA.

2 comments:

Terri Wagner said...

One of my closet friends has worked for NASA since starting there as a work/study student in the late 70s. I called her that day. She to this day confirms every thing Dr. Sanity says about NASA. It never was what we thought and I'm not all together sure it's been worth it. And I don't say that lightly.

Andy said...

Bob, thank you for linking to this piece. Quite an excellent read.

I will certainly pass it on to others.