Wednesday, November 05, 2008

It wasn't what he said, just how well he said it!

Barack Obama is articulate, even eloquent when he speaks. We have been listening to George Bush for eight years, and he is Obama's polar opposite in terms of his ability to communicate. I think that is the main reason Obama won. It wasn't what he said, it was that he said it so eloquently and articulately.

Barack Obama opposed Prop 8 in California, which was in defense of traditional marriage. It passed, and so did a similar one in Florida.

It wasn't what he said, just how well he said it!

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

No I truly believe Bob that he said what people who are scared want to hear...I'll take care of you, I'll defend you, I'll keep the wolves away...instead of the truth which would be come my friends, the road will be long and hard but we will prevail as btw Bush told us after 9/11.