Friday, November 07, 2008

Gut Feelings

I see the Russian Bear already is moving to challenge Barack Obama, moving nuclear missiles closer to Poland and Georgia. My gut feeling about Obama is that he would be weak and irresolute when it comes to building and maintaining a strong national defense. I got that feeling when he was running (to the left) for the Democratic nomination. He came back toward the center in the race against McCain, but my initial impression remains.

I hope I am wrong. Maybe the guy is the 21at century Macchiavelli. That is another gut feeling I have about him. He did what he had to do to win the presidency, and now we shall see how he will lead. For the sake of our beloved country, we must all wish him well.

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

Nope I'm with you. It's gonna be a llooonnnngggg 4 years.