Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Go Get Em, Sarah!

Did you enjoy Fred Thompson last night? I sure did.

Tonight it will be Sarah Palin's turn. She has been viciously attacked by the organs of the left, and for only one reason: she is not one of them. If she were one of them, all of their articles and pronouncements would have been glowing. I want her to mow them down.

I have plenty of manure from alpacas, a horse, and goats, but I need extra clippings for my compost pile. Let them know, Mrs. Palin, that you do not intend to be anybody's victim. Stand up for yourself, because then you will be standing up for the rest of us, who share your values. Stand up for the promise of America, which is what the left truly hates. I don't doubt for one minute that you have what it takes to look them square in the eye and let them know what is coming in a McCain-Palin administration. Here's to the Mavericks!

3 comments:

mushroom said...

I missed Fred but I managed to find part of his transcript. He did a good job -- a little shock-and-awe before the invasion.

And thanks for posting that piece on Bush's visit. Though I have differed with him at times, W is a stand-up guy.

It got me to thinking about the modern era presidents I'd want on my side in a back-alley fight: Bush, Reagan, Truman, JFK (though Teddy didn't prove out), and Nixon.

Slim just objected to Nixon until I pointed out that you certainly wouldn't want him on other side.

Terri Wagner said...

Maybe I'm weird but I thought Thompson was a bit over the top. The real news about Palin is that the left has literally become unglued. I shouldn't be, but I am somewhat shocked.

Rita Loca said...

Conservatism is back... And it wears lipstick!