Monday, July 07, 2008

Support

I've been talking to lots of people about what happened to our family. One lady told me I need to start connecting to Liluth, who, as she explained to me, was actually Adam's first wife. She didn't cowtow to Adam, and became involved in darkness, growing horns. I told this kind lady thanks, but no thanks, we have had enough contact with darkness this week to last a lifetime.

An NRA member actually made me laugh. He said next time I should "drag em inside," and not ask them to leave the property. Why? "Because blood cleans up much easier inside the house than outside." Of course, he was joking, and his wonderful sense of humor was just the therapy I needed.

But no one I have met compares to the support given to us from our wonderful blogging friends. Your kind wishes are just so very appreciated.

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

Like the song says Bob, People who need people are the luckiest people in the world.