Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Vomit?

Colleen and the four older children went to muck the horse stalls owned by a woman who writes books describing in great detail the location of horse trails. When Colleen and the kids were finished working their butts off in 20 degree weather, they drove in to the suburbs to buy lots of food for Thanksgiving.

I decided this would be a good time to clean out the refrigerator, and throw away stuff that has been in there a long time. Of course, the three little ones were home with me. While my back was turned, one of them grabbed the parmesan cheese sprinkler can. It was on the kitchen floor with everything else that I had taken out of the refrigerator.

Colleen, who has a marvelous ability to smell things, walks in the front door, and immediately says, who has been throwing up? Then, we look at Mau. Her hair is covered with parmesan cheese, as is Linebacker Dude's shirt.

We don't need to buy toys from China. We have everything we need right here in this house to keep little children happily occupied.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

7 comments:

julie said...

Ah, well - at least the hurling is over with before the big dinner. Happy Thanksgiving!

Bob's Blog said...

same to you, Julie

Donetta said...

I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Dionne said...

Happy Thanksgiving Bob!!!!!

vw bug said...

Happy Thanksgiving! and I hope that was a one time incident.

Webutante said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Bob, to all your family!!....Please post some pics of what it now looks like outside your door....just to make me homesick! Do you still have a smidgeon of snow?

Mrs. Who said...

Well, I'm glad I'm not having Parmesan today...I would have lost my appetite.

But I hope y'all have a great, great Thanksgiving!