Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Out And About, With Camera Close By

Tonight's fire-in-the-sky sunset in memory of John Denver.

Remember that tree that sported purple blooms all summer? Well, it has lost the purple blooms, but it's lacy branches are still pretty against the bright blue Colorado sky.

Here is somebody who appreciates pumpkins one full week after Halloween!

Will this be the last petunia bloom?

Bright orange calendulas are still blooming, because they are right up against the house, and the freezes have been pretty light, for the most part.

7 comments:

Mrs. Who said...

Gorgeous pictures...especially the sunset.

Donetta said...

Hello, It was hot here today and I planted petunias and Mums for thanksgiving. Now I have John Denver ringing in my ears. Lost and a way on some forgotten highway. Traveled by many remembered by few....
Glad to see the goats so happy.

Lemon Stand said...

I love the flower pictures just as much as the sunrises and sunsets. Especially since I have a terminal black thumb when it comes to plants.

Bob's Blog said...

mrs. who,
I liked that sunset, too.

donetta,
Sorry I put John Denver in your ears. I don't know where you live, but I am jealous of the warm temperatures.

lemon stand,
I cannot believe that a person with such a positive attitude as you has a black thumb. You probably overwater, right?

Mimi said...

your sunsets are absolutely beautiful...
and your photography indeed does them justice!!

shoprat said...

Nice.

Bob's Blog said...

mimi,
Thank you. You are very kind. I just have a cheapo camera, but I do love photography.