Thursday, March 01, 2007

More "Wasted Lives"

John McCain, playing to the Letterman crowd, has joined Barack Obama in using the term "wasted lives" to describe the American soldiers who have died fighting terrorists in Iraq. I will be sure to remember that when I participate in the caucus and Republican primary next year. I will also remember McCain as the person who co-authored the legislation that forbids me from paying for an ad criticizing a member of Congress within 60 days of an election. I will also remember him as the man who joined Teddy Kennedy in sponsoring legislation ensuring the continuation of a porous, weak, insecure border with Mexico and a steady supply of cheap labor for those employers who do not want to pay Americans a living wage.
Via Riehl World View

2 comments:

Mrs_Who said...

You'd probably be interested in this link about John McCain:

http://tcoverride.blogspot.com/2007/02/what-carren-thinks-of-senator-mccain.html


Mrs. Who
http://www.houseofzathras.com/

Bob's Blog said...

I went to the link. Powerful stuff. Can we please get on with this election?