Monday, August 27, 2018

Sorry, MasterCard

At PJ Media Robert Spencer details how MasterCard, acting on the advice of the Southern Policy Law Center Hate Group is trying to destroy him. I hope that you all know what a courageous man Robert Spencer is.

Today I got a pre-approval notice from MasterCard and wrote them this email: Thank you for pre-approving me for an Indigo Platinum Mastercard. Unfortunately, I just read an article by Robert Spencer explaining how you allowed yourselves to be manipulated by the Southern Policy Law Center Hate Group. Robert Spencer is one of the most courageous of all Americans. I cannot accept your offer unless or until you do your homework and apologize to Mr. Spencer and reinstate his account. His account of your abuse of him is here: https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/robert-spencer-the-left-moves-fast-to-silence-me/

No comments: