Sunday, April 13, 2014

Just sentencing

I like this judge who ordered this Ohio man to carry a sign for five hours today that reads,
"I AM A BULLY! I pick on children that are disabled, and I am intolerant of those that are different from myself. My actions do not reflect an appreciation for the diverse South Euclid community that I live in."

Note that he is not holding the sign, just sitting a few feet away.

The unusual sentence handed down by South Euclid Municipal Court Judge Gayle Williams-Byers garnered national and international attention.

Williams-Byers also sentenced Edmond Aviv to 15 days in jail, seven months on probation, 100 hours of community service, anger management classes and personal counseling at the Diversity Center of Cleveland.

Go here to read all the despicable things he did to his neighbor over a fifteen year period, then read his pitiful apology.

No comments: