Tuesday, April 22, 2014

When I'm gone...That's when it's gonna happen!

I am not gonna be the governor who's gonna tell our children that marijuana use is okay, because it's not!


While I like what Christie is saying in this video, I am reminded of what my blogging friend at Fuzzy Logic had to say about Christie three months ago:
Principles matter to me, and I will not stand by someone whom I deem to be unworthy of my support. And Chris Christie embodies everything that I cannot stand about Obama: he uses his power to “punish his enemies,” he’s petty, spiteful, mean-spirited, nasty, and thin-skinned. There is nothing admirable about Christie, nothing. And for those who think his firing and “holding accountable” his staff members is laudable, let me just remind you that they did not “go rogue” any more than the IRS agents did under Obama. They’re merely new bumps under the heartless, egocentric Christie’s bus. Bumps that will pile up just as surely as they did under Obama’s bus . . . or perhaps to be redistributed in his administration.

No comments: