Sunday, April 01, 2012

We are so easily manipulated!

Yesterday I saw the Monster Energy Drink rep refilling the display. I told him I had noticed that the green one far outsells all the other colors. He immediately replied that it was for two reasons. "It is because of the large green M against the black background, and also because that is the one the company tends to use in advertisements." Once again the American public is successfully influenced by people in the advertising industry. We don't need an April Fools Day. We are being fooled 365 days each year!

Here is an idea. Give your body the rest and nutrition it needs. Thank God for your many blessings, including the marvelous body and brain He has given you, and walk with Him!

3 comments:

Webutante said...

Now those are great ideas Bob! Thank you.

P.S. Eat less sugars, grains, breads and starches!

Terri Wagner said...

Amen! Sometimes I am awed by the body the Lord gave me as I study how many things can actually go wrong.

Always On Watch said...

In total agreement with your final paragraph!