Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul!

With the Iowa caucuses six days away, the Ron Paul supporters are out with their signs. It is my belief that the Paul supporters like him because he is for the legalization of all drugs (that's what they mean by chants of "liberty,") and the withdrawal of America's military from involvement with other nations (thereby, they think, making it possible for these young Paul supporters to avoid having to defend their country). Have I missed anything? If he is not nominated by Republicans, he will run for President on a third party ticket, and get enough votes from these fanatical devotees to give the election to Obama, who is not as far left as Mr. Paul, except on spending.
I found the video here: http://theothermccain.com/2011/12/28/when-the-story-writes-itself/

3 comments:

Andy said...

Hey Bob! A blogger that I follow hasn't posted anything in forever. He came out with this one today.

http://woody.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/12/ron-paul-2012-iowa-are-you-nuts.html

Terri Wagner said...

Depressing assessment there Bob.

Trinka said...

I've had a hard time with Ron Paul. His supporters seem to be nuts (at least the ones you hear publicly). But I have a few friends, who are NOT nuts, who have been recommending him. They say he is being misrepresented by the nutty followers. It leaves me not knowing WHAT to think, to be honest. I can't say there's anyone out there conservative enough to appeal to me.