Sunday, December 25, 2011

The girls get their chance!

It has been bothering me that presents for girls are mostly limited to Barbie fashion accessories, while boys get all kinds of fun things from hot wheels to a multitude of gun choices. So, when I realized that of all the guns I bought for the boys, one was better than the others, I talked to Colleen about it, and she suggested I give the best gun to Sara. I liked that idea, and we figured that if she did not like the gun, she could at least have something of value about which to negotiate with the boys! As you can see from these pictures, Sara transformed (get it, "Transformer"?) from a sweet little stuffed animal-hugging girl to a menacing "Don't mess with me" warrior! Do you like where she stored the Nerf darts? Kim also enjoyed shooting a few well-aimed bullets toward any and all of the four male siblings!

2 comments:

julie said...

Looks like a good time was had by all :)

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Bob!

Mrs. Who said...

Girls rule, lol!