Thursday, May 06, 2010

Computers can be very annoying

Toyota and Honda are working on robots that read your brainwaves. You are driving down the highway feeling hungry, and suddenly the computer speaks up and tells you what restaurants are nearby. I think I would not appreciate that helpfulness. How about you? I drive a car that has absolutely no computer-controlled functions, and I like it.

I get amused when guys at the grocery selfcheck get furious at the (female voice) computer telling them to put their item in the bag. When they complain I just agree with them that she is very annoying, and slowly move away from them.

(Via Instapundit)

4 comments:

Jeffro said...

If I'm in the mood for love, as it were, I wonder if the car would send me to a hooker?

Some things should be left alone.

Bob's Blog said...

Jefro,
Good to hear from you (as it were).

Jeffro said...

I've got ya in my feed reader - guess I don't have much to say at times!

Terri Wagner said...

Are you kidding??????? I LOVE the idea. I can't wait for a KIT car myself. I hate communting...and answer to my every desire...geez how could not want that?