Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brilliant Analysis

I hope everyone reads the brilliant analysis of Sarah Palin written by Greg Cotharn in the comments section of my recent "Going Rogue" post. I agree completely with what he said there, and I wish I could have written something nearly that spot on!

I am almost finished reading the book, but I don't have time to write anything yet. My anger at the dominant liberal media and leftists remain intact. I don't understand how anyone with a family could run for public office, but I am sure glad that Sarah Palin did.

4 comments:

gcotharn said...

Thanks!

Gabriella said...

Hello bob

You have added my blog link wrongly. please correct it.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well!

Thanks bob

Terri Wagner said...

Gcotharn has only said what most of us in flyover country feel. She's one of us. That goes a long way. Course in truth we thought that about George W. Bush and I'm still not sure how I feel about his last 2 years in office.

mushroom said...

That is good. Some people forget and others would like to forget how much Ronald Reagan was derided for his alleged lack of intellect. He was just an actor. People made fun of his 3x5 cards, and his folksy mannerisms. Wisdom is vindicated by her children.