Monday, October 06, 2008

"Will I have to get married before I grow up?"


Walking around the farm with Sara this morning, she asks me, "Will I have to get married before I grow up?" "No, honey, first you grow up, then you get married." "Will I have flowers like these when I get married?" "Yes, you probably will." "What will my husband get?" "He gets you!" "Then what?" "You will have lots of well-behaved children, who will always mind you and your husband." "Oh, Daddy, Sara says, laughing, you are so funny."

5 comments:

julie said...

She's such a cutie :)

Webutante said...

Very, very sweet.

Terri Wagner said...

Aren't those kind of moments too precious for words?

Sal said...

I just love your Sarah.

Mrs. Who said...

These are the moments that make you forget all the trouble they can find.