Monday, October 05, 2020

Important tweets today

Paul Bradford wrote in American Greatness,
Liberals Don’t Want To Eliminate Police—They Want To Turn Them Into Progressive Hall Monitors
President Trump tweeted,
@realDonaldTrump I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don't be afraid of Covid. Don't let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!
Mike Coudrey tweeted,
BOMBSHELL: Burisma admits to bribing Joe Biden in Ukrainian Court, but disputes the amount paid. Prosecutors allege a $900,000 lump sum cash payment. Burisma admits the bribery did occur, but asserts a different amount was paid.
Glenn Beck tweeted,
Who didn’t vote for @realDonaldTrump in 2016 - but will in 2020, like me. I can’t be alone. I couldn’t vote for either last time. I just didn’t trust he would do what promised. He may be the first politician in my lifetime that DID keep his word. What was it for you?
The Epoch Times tweeted,
“He’s already tasked me with getting declassification rolling” WH chief of staff @MarkMeadows said President Trump is working on declassifying documents related to the #Russia investigation while working from #WalterReedHospital.

No comments: