Sunday, March 22, 2020

More to think about

What are the commenters in the Conservative Treehouse saying today?
Kathy says:
March 22, 2020 at 1:02 am
I watched Laura Ingraham on Thursday night and she was interviewing a renowned oncologist. They were talking about Chloroquine and Azithromax having good success in patients with Covid 19. Laura asked this physician about Dr Fauci saying this treatment was anecdotal and the physician said scientists had come up with many new cancer treatments and the treatments were being “buried” due to being called anecdotal at higher levels of management. The physician said he would come back on and talk to Laura about those cancer cures after this Covid thing was over. Could Ruth Baden Ginsburg be receiving cancer cures that the rest of us aren’t able to know about? Deep State is in WHO and CDC.

WOULD OR WILL we EVER know? That’s the problem. We have NO IDEA what goes on in this country? Did you ever think the FBI was so corrupt? NSA, State Dept, FISA courts and on and on? WHERE does all the $$$ go raised for cancer research? Could medical clinics stay open w/out the $millions/billions spent on TREATMENT, not cures?

jwmson says:
March 22, 2020 at 8:01 am
I don’t believe any longer any info coming out of this govt. Look at the many congress people that DUMPED their stocks in the $millions wks BEFORE this was announced. They received inside info. Think they don’t daily/weekly? We suffer yet they are enriched.

I’m confused about this virus. I read/hear what occurred in China (Which I don’t trust at all) and Italy, but Italy has many Chinese known to travel back & forth to Wuhan and that may be their downfall.

Again, I saw the Lenox Hill MD interview as well. He doesn’t appear political and straight-forward. His response was 100% cure w/in about 5 days with the drug combo outlined above. I have travelled to Africa for 20Y. I have taken that drug for 20Y. You cannot stay on that drug long-term but I would take for 1 month at a time. Wondering now if that drug did wonders for me that I didn’t realize? Never contracted malaria but never sick either….just wondering, if why.

Read more here.

No comments: