Wednesday, April 25, 2018

"I'm a friend of the mayor!"

At The Conservative Treehouse, Sundance brings us a video of
Caren Z. Turner, a Democratic lobbyist and Hillary Clinton finance chairwoman, resigned last week as a commissioner from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey after an investigation was opened into what agency officials would only describe as “profoundly disturbing conduct.”

Today police released video of the back-story where the “conduct” (previously non-described) is evident. Mrs. Turner attempted to intercede in an ordinary traffic stop where her daughter was a passenger. Flashing her Port Authority Badge, the ethics chairwoman attempted to influence the police and went on a vulgar tirade after police refused to acquiesce to her demands. WATCH:

1 comment:

Infidel de Manahatta said...

Usually when I'm pulled over by police I say "I'm a friend of Bob's Blog. So watch your ass, pal."

That's when they usually let me go.