Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Someone with the cojones to take on the liberal hegemony and shake it to its foundation!

Christopher Chantrill writes at American Thinker,
Every day, the reason we have President Trump becomes more and more obvious. We need someone with the cojones to take on the liberal hegemony and shake it to its foundations. We need a president who will send someone from the Anti-Trust Division of the Department of Justice over with plenipotentiary powers to negotiate a deal that will avoid the horror of splitting up Google and Apple and Twitter.

If I were a tech billionaire I would know that the one thing I would want to avoid would be the ignominy of facing my buddies after President Trump – Trump! – had cut up my lovely trillion-dollar baby into pieces.

My feeling is that the tech guys are all political naïfs: they have no idea that the identity liberalism they just picked up as kids because they were Good Little Boys is a monstrous and unjust evil. Hey, Teacher never told me!

It's time that someone did tell them. And it needs to be someone with real credibility, straight from Mr. Big. Otherwise, the old South Bay Area precinct captains will just say: "I don't talk to nobody what nobody sent."
Read more here.

No comments: