Thursday, October 12, 2017

"Her life-long passion of not contributing anything real to a conversation"


Anya Volz reports at Hard Times
Polyamorous partners Holly Byrne and Amanda Bartlow pledged their never-ending commitment to one another, and to giving unrelenting, unsolicited advice to others during an impromptu ceremony early Friday morning, involuntary onlookers confirmed.

...“Amanda has been giving unsolicited advice since long before she met Holly,” said Zoe Bartlow, a close cousin. “I think we’re all just happy she found someone to share her life-long passion of not contributing anything real to a conversation. But I’m not going to tell them my boyfriend Zach and I got engaged last night. I just don’t have time to hear what they have to say about that.”
Read more here.

No comments: